Alysha San Messi




shes not just another person in my life she much more than that, the best yet to enter my world. Alysha you are the sunlight in my day, the only voice that gives me butterflies. I know we've had some crazy memories but no matter what we say to each other my love is always goin to be there for you 100%. You mean so much to me to ever let somethin so special like this go away. Just the lil things you do make me love you a lot more. You made me who I am today, without you I wouldnt have that special smile on my face everyday. Your the only girl that runs through my mind all the time. I know we dont get to see each other as much as we wish but no matter what your always in my heart. Theres nothin more I can ask for from you, you always know what to say to cheer me up. You make me feel like the luckiest guy ever single day. I love when you Kiss, Hug, Call, Tease, Kick And etc. I have the best times with you and only you! Your my future and I hope our love can take us to places we never been before. You are the one for me and I dont ever want you to think different. I love you lysha always and forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment